Motobecane, Gran Jubilee, frameset, black/red, pics, 57cm, $30 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Motobecane, Gran Jubilee, frameset, black/red, pics, 57cm, $30 (craigslist /
      Seattle)

      Red and black Motobecane Gran Jubilee 57cm - $40 (Wallingford)

      Reply to: sale-738287071@...
      Date: 2008-06-30, 2:01PM PDT

      $30 OBO for this classy way to beat gas prices

      ST and TT are both 57cm

      Half-chromed fork - chrome is in great condition
      Forged dropouts
      Nice braze-ons
      Derailleur hanger is bent but might be fixable or, if not, fixie-able
      -->I've got a 700c fixed/free wheel I could sell too if interested

      Headset and bottom bracket included
      Beautiful classic box-lugged fork
      Gold pinstripe detailing all over
      Dropout adjustment screws
      Still has cable guides

      Deserves love and some cleaning but it should be a good solid ride for years to
      come.

      Location: Wallingford

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/738287071.html