Nishiki, Riviera GT, maroon, pics, 22.5", $195, (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Nishiki, Riviera GT, maroon, pics, 22.5", $195, (craigslist / Seattle)

      Vintage Nishiki Riviera GT Touring Bike - $195 (Madison Valley)

      Reply to: sale-738793871@...
      Date: 2008-06-30, 11:12PM PDT

      1986 ish Nishiki Riviera GT Touring Bike
      It's red w/ yellow trim.
      22.5" seat tube
      27" wheels
      It's got all the braze-ons you'll ever need for touring
      It needs a tune up but runs fine.
      Cantilever brakes
      Suntour LePree components

      I'd love to sell it Tuesday before I go out of town for the 4th.
      Sloan
      206_354_3455

      Location: Madison Valley

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/738793871.html