Classic 1988 Schwinn Premis Racer/Roadbike CL St Louis

  • Lynn Travers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Not mine. Pics on site.

      Lynn Travers
      Hazelwood, MO

      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/738837405.html

      Classic 1988 Schwinn Premis Racer/Roadbike (Saint Charles)
      Reply to: sale-738837405@...
      Date: 2008-07-01, 3:43AM CDT

      Super nice "light" Schwinn Premis 12 speed made only in 1988 was 4th
      in schwinn hierarchy for that year! Has all original components, white
      Suntour cyclone 7000
      Group! White Dia-Compe CX2 Brake Callipers w/flip release lever, Areo
      Comp brake levers with white dia-compe covers, white Tange Levin CD
      sealed headset, the Bars,Stem & Seatpost are SR. The white Sakae FX
      (SR) 170mm cranks are on bike now, but not letting those go, I'm
      keeping those (sorry) will include the sr fx chromolly sealed square
      taper BB & the sr Chain rings. Every part I mentioned is in good or
      better than good working condition! Now for the Frame & fork info, 23"
      58cm frame 39.5 wheelbase, Columbus Tenax seamless frame tubes,
      chromolly double butted maintubes,chromo stays, forged drops
      w/adjusters, blade forks w/dropout incerts original, 73deg head tube
      angle & 74deg seat tube angle. The Ser # on BB shell is L757473. Frame
      condition is great, only has a few paint scuffs etc. NO Dents, No
      Dammage. etc. The Wheelset is as impressive
      Very light Weinmann 9013 700c laced to Maillard low flange 32hole
      sealed hubs and has quick release skewers, The rear freewheel is a
      Suntour Alpha 6 speed, has presta valves front is aired up, the rear
      is not, I'm having trouble with it. The Tires are Schwinn Pro circuit
      700x23 SX duel hard 115psi great shape!! I haven't cleaned it up
      yet,still looks great. cell 636-219-6814 the pic in ad is not the
      actual bike for sale closest one to it I could find. In fact I'm
      putting another one in for more referance. Make me a reasonable
      offer.I also forgot the pedals are sakae w/ christophe strapped
      toeclips, my bike is silver & white, that's why I included 2 diff
      pics. my camera is broke still!!