1980, Stella, maroon, pics, 56cm, $499, (craigslist / Bakersfield)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      1980, Stella, maroon, pics, 56cm, $499, (craigslist / Bakersfield)

      1980 Stella Professional Road Bicycle - $499 (Bakersfield, CA)

      Reply to: sale-737340863@...
      Date: 2008-06-29, 6:57PM PDT

      1980 Stella Professional Road Bicycle, 56cm, Columbus tubing with braze-ons,
      Campagnolo Nuevo Record brake set, shifters (downtube), deraillers, and chain
      ring/crank set, Phil Wood bottom bracket, Cinelli stem, Shimano clipless
      pedals, Rigida rims, 6 speed cluster,
      Paint is scratched in places.
      Will consider offers.

      Location: Bakersfield, CA

      http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/bik/737340863.html
    • devon warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        Hello, Group,
        http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/738327966.html
        here is the link, i am selling my Ram.  i have too many bikes right now and must raise money. Ii don't seem to have ridden it much in the year i have owned it and in fact, i think it'sjust a little too long in the top tube for me.  if you have questions, just send a message to this e-mail.  listees get first priority.  if the buyer is a woman i will put in a finesse saddle for nothing, it's very new and unbroken in.
        Devon Warner in SF, CA