Another RED 1983 Pinarello Montello road frame 57cm

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      1983 Pinarello Montello road framehttp://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/677132408.html
      Enjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend philadelphia craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1983 Pinarello Montello road frame - $350 (West Philadelphia)

      Date: 2008-05-12, 1:23AM EDT

      I have a 57cm Pinarello Montello road frame for sale. No dents, rides straight.

      Included is the frame (Seat tube=57cm, Top tube=56cm & Head tube=10cm), Richard Sachs chrome fork (card suit cutouts!) and a Gipiemme Sprint bottom bracket (rolls smooth).

      Feel free to ask any questions. I also have Gipiemme Sprint cranks and the Campagnolo aero seatpost (26.8mm) that fits this bike sold separately. I can send more pictures upon request.

      a.. Location: West Philadelphia
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests