Pinarello Treviso 10spd Campy 59-60cm

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      SWEET Pinarello Treviso 10spd Campy 59/60cmhttp://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/705133862.html
      Enjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend philadelphia craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      SWEET Pinarello Treviso 10spd Campy 59/60cm - $2200 (No Libs)

      Date: 2008-06-02, 4:47PM EDT

      Great circa 1990 Pinarello Treviso steel bike with 2007 Campy 20spd gruppo (mostly Veloce with centaur cranks). Bike was a project that I thought would replace my 18spd Harry Havnoonian, but feels a little small for me. Anyways. Great original paint, great ride. This is supposedly the exact model that Lance Armstrong won his first triatholon on. E-mail me any questions or offers.

      a.. Location: No Libs
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests