1990, Schwinn, Voyageur, gray, pics, 19", $175, (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      1990, Schwinn, Voyageur, gray, pics, 19", $175, (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      1990 Schwinn Voyageur - perfect commuter - $175 (Woodbury)

      Reply to: sale-705895216@...
      Date: 2008-06-03, 7:28AM CDT

      This 19" bike is in great condition. Not used much because I got into mountain
      biking shortly after I bought it. The Voyageur was made for commuting/touring
      with plenty of braze-ons for saddle bags--sorry I sold mine long ago. I added a
      carrier on the back and a better fitting women's seat. The shop where I bought
      it added shifters on the handlebars instead of the bar-end shifters--really
      nice feature for easy shifting. Asking $175--I've attached some spec sheets
      found on the internet. Happy shopping!

      Location: Woodbury

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bik/705895216.html