Bridgestone T700 62c PHX CL $300

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 3:16 PM
      Not mine. Pics.

      I have an '85 Bridgestone T700 loaded touring bike. I searched and
      searched for this bike, then, after finding one, I decided to build a
      custom tourer. This is a lesser known model that's on par with the
      Trek 720, Specialized Expedition, etc. It's made of Reynolds 4130
      lugged steel. You can look at pictures and see specs on the Sheldon
      Brown website. It will come with the original Araya rim/SR hub 27 inch
      wheels--40 spoke rear and 36 spoke front. It has brazeons for front
      and rear racks, three water bottle cages, and front and rear fenders.
      The drivetrain (derailleurs, chain, cranks, pedals) will not be part
      of the sale as I will be putting them on my new bike. The original
      brakes and brake levers will be included, as well as the original rear
      rack. This bike is beautiful, and was made during a great period for a
      classic bike company. If you have any questions, please let me know.
      I'll try to get pictures soon. My phone number is 208-351-9241. Ask
      for Tanner.

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/bik/697104836.html