57x57 Allegro lugged steel touring bike vintage cool - $300 LA CL

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Not mine. Pics. This post has been on craigslist (on and off) since
      last year. It's either a super-duper super-secret deal...or
      something's wrong. I'd try to find out if it fit me.

      Allegro touring bike frameset with Campy Nuovo Record headset and
      triple non Campy bottom bracket, matching painted Blackburn racks and
      matching painted Silca frame pump. $300 for all or make a reasonable
      offer; and please include a phone number.

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/704741759.html