1987 Cinelli 56cm Road Bike Campy-Shimano

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      1987 Cinelli 56cm Road Bike Campy/Shimanoenjoy cn wc ca
      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/681052890.html
      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1987 Cinelli 56cm Road Bike Campy/Shimano - $599 (Boulder)

      Date: 2008-05-14, 7:07PM MDT

      Up for auction is my 56cm (center to center) Cinelli road bike with Campagnolo/Dura Ace components.
      The bike has very low mileage as it has been sitting in my apartment for some time.

      Specifics include:
      Frame: Cinelli COLUMBUS CROMOR
      Serial #: M9187
      Frame Size: seat tube 56cm ctc; top tube 56cm ctc
      Handlebars: 3TTT
      Shift Levers/Front/Rear Derailer: Dura Ace
      Rims: Mavic Open 4CD
      Hubs: Campagnolo Record
      Horizontal Dropouts: Campagnolo
      Brakes/Levers: Campagnolo
      Pedals: LOOK 226
      Seat: San Marco

      This bicycle is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and mechanical. Very low mileage as evident by the overall condition and ride of the bike.
      Would make a great collector bike with minimal effort.

      Willing to negotiate some... give me a call/email. pics upon request; too large for CL upload.
      Jason 517.449.3235

      a.. Location: Boulder
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests