60 cm Torelli Countach Steel Road Bike--All New Ultegra components

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Torelli Countach Steel Road Bike--All New Ultegra componentsenjoy cn wc ca
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/703572038.html
      email this posting to a friend s.f. bayarea craigslist > san francisco > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Torelli Countach Steel Road Bike--All New Ultegra components - $1250 (richmond / seacliff)

      Date: 2008-06-01, 11:20AM PDT

      Beautiful Torrelli Countach roadbike, Columbus tubing frame, rides like a dream!!! Brand New Shimano Ultegra drive train and wheels, w/ Mavic open pro rims, worth over $1,000, so the frame and the rest come essentially free. Countach w/ fork is over $1500 new. Frame has Very Low miles, was an extra from a friend who is sponsored, but never used it, so I built it up. Size is 60cm, I'm 6'1" and it fits me great...5'10" - 6'2" it'll be perfect size. My freind toyed with the idea of making it his cyclo-cross, so had cantelever brake braze-ons put on by professional bike builder...I prefer the road brakes so its got 105's on there now, with dura-ace levers. The bike is spotless, and in Excellent like new condition.

      Drive train is all BRAND NEW, with under 100 miles. This Bike is the real deal, high performance machine from the Italian Masters, and silky smooth downhill cornering. My money crunch = Your Gain!! Check it out, WAY cooler than a stock bike, that you'll be hard pressed to find, let alone for this price, you'll be STOKED!

      keywords: road bike, racing, lemond, trek, specialized, bianchi, cyclocross

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests