1960s, Schwinn, Paramount, track, 25", $550, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      1960s, Schwinn, Paramount, track, 25", $550, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Not mine ...

      Early 60's Schwinn Paramount Track Campy Pista - $550 (Brentwood)

      Reply to: sale-704182039@...
      Date: 2008-06-01, 8:07PM PDT

      I purchased this bike in the early 60's, I forget the exact year, but it is all
      original and it has been in storage for years, always stored indoors. It is a
      large frame 25".
      My digital camera is broken, but I will get some pictures of it.
      You will not find another one cleaner or more original.
      Campy Pista groupo.
      Brooks saddle
      I am getting older and getting rid of my collection.
      Email for more info or photos that I should have by tomorrow

      Location: Brentwood

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/704182039.html