'80s, Schwinn, Paramount, track, blue/green/yellow, pics, 55cm, $900, (craigslist / New York)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008

      My eyes! My eyes! ;-)

      SCHWINN PARAMOUNT TRACK BIKE SUNTOUR SUPERBE PRO NJS 55 - $900

      Reply to: sale-703789234@...
      Date: 2008-06-01, 5:13PM EDT

      SCHWINN PARAMOUNT TRACK BIKE SUNTOUR SUPERBE PRO NJS 55

      1980's SCHWINN "PARAMOUNT" TRACK BIKE. MADE IN USA.

      TANGE "PRESTIGE" STEEL TUBING FRAME AND FORK W/ CHROME SUNTOUR DROPOUTS AND
      TIPS. NO BRAKE HOLES.

      ORIGINAL AND BRIGHT GREEN, YELLOW, AND BLUE COLOR W/ BLACK DECALS.

      *** MEASUREMENTS ***

      55CM CENTER TO TOP

      54CM CENTER TO CENTER

      55CM TOP TUBE

      31in STAND OVER HEIGHT

      120mm REAR SPACING

      WEIGHT approx 19lbs

      *** COMPONENTS ***

      HEADSET: STRONGLIGHT "PARAMOUNT" PISTA, BLACK

      STEM: 100mm CINELLI "PISTA"

      HANDLEBAR: 39cm CINELLI "PISTA"

      SEATPOST: SUNTOUR "SUPERBE"

      SADDLE: TURBO GEL"COLOR MATCH"

      CRANKS: SUNTOUR "SUPERBE PRO" NJS 165mm W/ 48T

      B.B. : SUNTOUR TRACK NJS

      COG: SUNTOUR 14T NJS AND LOCKRING

      CHAIN: JAPAN

      WHEELSET: WOLBER "PROFIL 18" AERO 700c TUBULAR W/ SUNTOUR "SUPERBE PRO" HI-
      FLANGE 32 HOLES W/ BLADED SPOKES

      TIRES: WOLBER 700c TUBULAR

      **LOOK CLIPLESS PEDALS**

      ***COMES W/ ORIGINAL SUNTOUR GEAR BAG AND SPARE CHAINRINGS, COGS, AND
      TOOLS**ALSO SPARE DECALS***

      *** CONDITION ***

      USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE. JUST MINOR SCRATCHES AND CHIPS.
      NO DENTS, DINGS, CRACKS OR ANY DAMAGE. VERY LOW MILES. NEVER BEEN ON THE ROAD
      JUST ON TRACKS FOR 2 SEASON. NEEDS NEW TIRES.

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/703789234.html