Bruce Gordon Road Bike plus Many Extras

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Bruce Gordon Road Bike plus Many ExtrasNice CN WC CA
      http://chico.craigslist.org/bik/697316393.html
      email this posting to a friend chico craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Bruce Gordon Road Bike plus Many Extras - $1000 (Brownsville, CA)

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2008-05-27, 2:38PM PDT

      This bike was custom built for me circa 1978 at which time I was 6'-0 and weighed 175 lbs. It currently has 3/4" rims with tube tires. The bike has been in storage for a few years so it needs a tune up.

      Extras include: repair stand, heavy duty wheel truing stand, extra set of wheels, extra set of rims, hundreds of extra spokes, several gear clusters, spoke wrenches, many specialized bicycle tools, and much more. Many of these items can be seen in the included photos.

      Located 1 hr. from Chico. Phone 530 675-1321

      a.. Location: Brownsville, CA
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 697316393

      No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
      other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.