Motobecane on E-Bay (not mine)

  • jack taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      Looked interesting; so thought I'd post it. Not mine, no relation to
      seller.

      May be best for local pick-up judging from the ad copy:

      A piece of racing history at it's best! I believe this is an '82, serial
      #4223419. Has Campagnolo breaks, original Specialty cranks, Suntour Cyclone
      derailers (front and rear), Avocet seat post,12 speed. Minor rust spots,
      needs TLC. Has been ridden recently at amazing speed and nice stiff ride.
      Tuned up two years ago and then stored. Shipping is possible, however, we
      will dismantle bike in order to do so. Shipping rates will be given at end
      of auction.

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1853655575>