Univega Viva Touring - $150

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Not mine. Pix on link. Looks to be 62cm+...

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/bik/628221222.html

      80's or early 90's Univega Viva Touring bike. Very clean with few scratches. Never wrecked, hardly ridden. Kept indoors. Great condidtion! Wheels are true, and components work well. Suntour components. Chrome molly, steel tubing. I measured and think it is about a 61cm, give or take a cm. Rear rake included, eyelets in the front for more carrying capacity. Call or email Josh at 623-824-2382, lalaker8ja@.... $150 OBO. I have too many bikes, and never ride this one, so the Viva needs a new home!