60 cm 1998 R'dell Heron Road frame+ - $945

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 12:05 AM
      Not mine. No pix. I've bought from this seller, and if anything, he understates the condition of his bikes. I highly recommend him.

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bik/627230336.html

      This is the Blue/green colored Heron frame, the Road model. The 60 cm measure is center to center. I've the original receipt and am the original owner. On the receipt are some of the other bits I bought with this order from Rivendell in the month of July, 1998. The receipt goes with the bike as do a nice used pair of Dura-Ace hubbed wheels, with Mavic Reflex Sup (32 hole) rims, a new (gray vintage)105 crankset with new bottom bracket cartridge. A used and smooth Campagnolo headset is also in place here as is saddle, seatpost, and casual bar and stem that give the frame the nearly built look.

      Please give a call if you've an interest in coming by. Our # is 952-938-4919. . , ask for Tom