21" '89 B'stone MB-1 - $500

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/627566714.html

      I don't remember if it's 21 or 22" but it was the largest frame for this model. I am the original owner of this bike. It has only been used to mountain bike with on one occasion and other than that, it has been used as a road bike. It is in amazing condition considering it's age and probably the nicest one out there for that era. It has been professionally maintained. One like it just sold on ebay for $450 and it wasn't in nearly the same condition as this one. There are scratches on the top tube which are pictured below.

      Front wheel Mavic 231 with original XT hub, rear wheel Mavic 221 newer LX hub, Conti Grand Prix Tires, XT V Brakes, original Nitto seatpost, Specialized saddle, original XT Crank w/ loose bearing BB, original Ritchey Force stem, original XT front and rear deraileurs stock, original XT thumb shifters.

      I am firm with the price and if I can't sell locally, it will be going on ebay.

      You won't be disappointed.