58cm R'dell Rambouillet - $1,850

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:48 PM
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/628244803.html

      Yikes -- I have to sell it. It's just a tad too big for me. Here's a
      chance to get a relatively new rambouillet (~400 miles) at a great price.
      Nitto Hbars 44cm,
      8cm Nitto technomic stem,
      Shimano Brakes,
      Ultegra Headset,
      New Brooks B17 Champion saddle,
      170mm Sugino XD2 cranks 46/36/26,
      Shimano 105 hubs,
      Ultegra rear derailleur,
      Shimano 9speed bar-end shifters,
      35mm Schwalbe Marathon Racer 700C Tirs,
      Fancy Nitto water cage,
      MKS Sylvan Touring Pedals,
      Cloth handlebar tape shellaqued & twined,
      Nitto N65 seatpost with a few small wear marks from bag attached. New rivendell's typically go for about $2700 with all the parts, this is priced to sell fast so I can get a new bike ASAP. Note on sizing: 58cm riv fits more like a 55cm "normal" roadbike. Standover height is 82cm.