WTB: Wanted to Buy - 1973 Schwinn Sports Tourer, 26 inch - bike or frame

  • oldgoat1996
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Looking to replace my original bike with another Sports Tourer as close
      to the original as I can (Sept 1973 mfg. date - serial number beginning
      with JJ). This bike fit me very well, and I still miss it. I have
      most of the components, so a frame-only, or frame with mismatched
      components would be fine. Willing to pay decent price. Will consider
      pickup (I travel frequently).