MB-1 on craigslist.org

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      Not mine -- just passing the ad along.

      Contact anon-5216997@...

      Best of Luck

      -------------------------

      Bridgestone MB-1, medium, all original, in excellent shape - $450

      Reply to: anon-5216997@...
      Date: Fri Aug 16 12:47:13 2002

      Medium-sized 1992 Bridgestone MB-1 mountain bike. All original equipment
      in excellent shape (barely ridden, has been in storage at my parents'
      home): Ritchey parts (rigid Logic fork, bar, stem, crankset, seatpost,
      etc), Suntour XC thumbshifters with MicroDrive system. It's a beautiful
      bike with an awesome paint job, and I didn't ride it much because I went
      to suspension. I'm the first and only owner.

      I'm sure someone out there can better appreciate this fully rigid classic.
      I recently went to an Ellsworth Truth, so my Klein Attitude may be for
      sale as well...

      I'm in SF, and the MB-1 will be here soon. E-mail me for a pic.

      Thanks for looking!