1981, Masi, Prestige, silver, pics, 60cm, $1200, (craigslist / Albuquerque)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:14 PM
      1981, Masi, Prestige, silver, pics, 60cm, $1200, (craigslist / Albuquerque)

      Very Rare 60 cm 1981 Masi Pestige Bicycle - $1200

      Reply to: sale-590553491@...
      Date: 2008-02-28, 8:07PM MST

      Selling my Masi Prestige bicycle, it was made in Italy in 1981. This is a very
      nice bike that was just tuned up with a new rear gear cluster and chain. It has
      always been well cared for, however it was actually ridden so it has the usual
      road wear for a bike made in 1981.

      It has a full Campagnolo group, I included pictures so you can see the details.
      I am not familier enough with Campy to tell you the details. The seat post is
      also Campy with a period Turbo seat.

      The bike has new 700 X 28C Continental tires. Comes with Campy pedals, I
      removed the straps and toe clips but they are included.

      The frame measures as follows; the seat tube is 61cm from the center of the
      bottom bracket to the top of the tube, it is 59.5cm center to center. The top
      tube is 59.5 center to center and the rear stays are 41.5cm from the center of
      the bottom bracket to the center of the axle.

      Overall this is a very nice bike that is ready to ride. Asking $1200.00
      Call Tim @ 350-6598

      Location: Rio Rancho

      http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/590553491.html