58cm bikes/frames (Schwinn Traveler, Voyageur, Tempo, High Sierra; Takara Overland, Bertin), 60cm Holdsworth, (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:10 AM
      58cm bikes/frames (Schwinn Traveler, Voyageur, Tempo, High Sierra; Takara
      Overland, Bertin), 60cm Holdsworth, (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ...

      I am shorter than I thought -selling off 58 cm bikes & frames

      Reply to: sale-591663584@...
      Date: 2008-02-29, 7:57PM CST

      I have come to the relization that I am shrinking or I was never as tall as I
      thought. So I am offering my now "oversized" bikes and frames
      Bikes: 1989 Schwinn Traveler( True Temper ) ready to ride $135
      1986 Schwinn Voyageur (Columbus )ready to ride $170
      Frames:
      1985 Schwinn Tempo(Coulumbus)-complete except wheels $70
      Unknown Takara Overland touring (Butted 4130) $50
      Unknown '70s Burtin -Classic French $20
      1978 Holdsworth (Reynolds 531) 60cm $30
      Mountain Bike:
      1984 Schwinn High Sierra(4130) - Needs some love $45

      Location: Gardner

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/591663584.html