Oh yeah.

  • c1dawg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      I had the top tube replaced on my MB2 by a local frame builder. It
      was more an excercise in learning about steel frames and getting to
      know a lifelong cycling fanatic than restoring a classic frame since
      the frame is pretty beat up and not worth much. As a matter of fact
      the frame can't be worth the $197 it cost to have a new tube put in
      it. However it was a fun way to blow 200 bucks.