Folding Ice Bike, white, pics, $150, (craigslist / LaCrosse, WI)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Folding Ice Bike, white, pics, $150, (craigslist / LaCrosse, WI)

      One of a kind FOLDING ICE BIKE - $150

      Reply to: sale-557026250@...
      Date: 2008-01-30, 5:12PM CST

      Hi this is a one of kind ice bike I dont even know if you can buy them
      anymore.It folds up to fit in the truck of the car,has adjustable seat so the
      kids and adults can ride it Im over 6feet tall and I rode it many times.the
      boys rode it on lake Onalaska while I was Ice fishing it has a studded back
      tire and skates under the seat post and at the end of the forks you can ride it
      with little effort we even took it to the public rinks at pettibone and
      copeland parks the kids have all moved away and its just sitting there waiting
      for some new riders call 507-643-6172

      Location: Dresbach

      http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/bik/557026250.html