1988, Miyata, 1000LT, grey, pics, 57cm, $900, (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      1988, Miyata, 1000LT, grey, pics, 57cm, $900, (craigslist / Madison)

      1988 MIYATA 1000LT TOURING BIKE FOR SALE - $900

      Reply to: sale-559338404@...
      Date: 2008-02-01, 8:43AM CST

      I have for sale a 1988 Miyata 1000LT Touring Bike. This bike was built from the
      frame up by a pro mechanic from the Pony Shop in Evanston Illinois. I purchased
      it new from him in 1988 with the intention of doing some major tours. However,
      that never happened and it has been in storage ever since. The bike only has
      about 200 miles on it and is in near perfect condition. Last summer I had it
      tuned up and put on new tires.

      This bike features:

      A 57cm frame with 175mm cranks,
      6 speed Suntour freewheel, Biopace triple chainring, Phil Wood bottom bracket,
      Shimano Deore XT components,
      Sealed headset,
      36 hole Suntour sealed hubs,
      Mistral rims,
      Cinelli bar and stem,
      Specialized pedals with toe clips,
      Rear rack and Low Rider front rack with Cannondale front & rear panniers,
      Frame mounted pump and 2 water bottle cages with room for 1 more,
      Color: steel blue with silver head tube,
      Asking price: $900 OBO

      Additional photos on request. Wausau WI area

      Location: Wausau area

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/559338404.html