1983, Trek, 510, blue, pics, 22", $600, (craigslist / Phoenix)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      1983, Trek, 510, blue, pics, 22", $600, (craigslist / Phoenix)

      Vintage Trek 510 Road Bike - $600

      Reply to: sale-559729051@...
      Date: 2008-02-01, 1:39PM MST

      1983 Trek 510 --22" -- Mint condition -- $600

      This is an amazing 1983 Trek 510, complete with a full Campagnolo gruppo. Trek
      didn't officially offer this option in 1983, it was first officially offered in
      1984.

      It Has a complete Campagnolo Triomphe gruppo. The Headset, front and rear
      d´┐Żrailleurs, shift levers, crankset, chain rings, brakeset, bottom bracket and
      pedals/clips/straps and hubs are all Campagnolo, and are in mint condition.
      This bike is barely used, and as close to brand new as you will ever find.

      The bike is a beautiful blue metal flake Imron paint on a Reynolds 501 lugged
      steel frame. Avocet Criterium I saddle attached to a Campagnolo seatpost.

      The pictures tell it all.

      More pictures avalable here:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/A2UsedBikes/Trek510

      Please contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

      Location: Tatum & Thunderbird

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/bik/559729051.html