1988 Trek 560

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks to list feedback, I offered and got this bike for $175. It's exactly my size. Has been hanging around since '92, when the intended user discovered the joy/obligations of motherhood. I have never ridden the Shimano Biopace, so I am interested to see how it rides.

      I'm not sure I'll like the factory aqua, so a repaint is very probable. Maybe a change to a smaller crankset as well.

      picture of bike as it is sold is attached for comments.

      Bruce