56cm 1992 Merlin unobtainium road frame - $475

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Not mine. No pix on link. A pre-Litespeed, made-in-Cambridge ( "our fair city " ) Ti road frame. One of the best...

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/560011940.html

      This is a 1992 Merlin Titanium road frame featuring the original "Grease Guard" bottom bracket. The bike has a few scratches but nothing major. There are no dents or gouges. The bike is 56 cm center-to-center from the bottom bracket to the top tube. The bike has the original decals in o.k. condition. This bike is in great condition considering its age. I also have a Ritchey Carbon Comp fork that would go perfectly with the bike. $75 for the fork alone or $525 for the whole rig. I'm willing to arrange a meeting point to see the bike. Thanks for looking.