47cm Cinelli fixie- $1,500

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/559593148.html

      I fell in love with this Red Cinelli frame a while ago, and finally got a chance to put together. But now i have to move to London so I decided to let my Red Cinelli go. I've never had a chance to ride it... so Red Cinelli needs someone who appriciates her and has fun with her.....

      -Cinelli Frame- 47cm, Red, Brand new ($1000)
      All other parts(except Frame) are used but in a great condition!!
      -Sugino 75 165mm Crank set
      -48t chain ring
      -Phil Wood Hubs
      -Velocity Deep V rims
      -Nitto 100mm stem
      -Straight handle bar
      -Turbo Perforated White Saddle .... hard to find!!!

      If you are interested, please contact me thru e-mail. Come see Red Cinelli and you will fall in love with her...