NOS, 1980, Legnano, blue, pics, 56cm, $600, (craigslist / Chicago)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      NOS, 1980, Legnano, blue, pics, 56cm, $600, (craigslist / Chicago)

      Vintage Classic Legnano Road Bike - MUST SEE 2 BELIEVE!

      Reply to: sale-559050835@...
      Date: 2008-01-31, 9:59PM CST

      Vintage Legnano Road Bike - NEW OLD STOCK! - 56 cm - $600 or best offer - This
      is beautiful classic Italian beauty purchased from a bike dealer in Italy.
      Neither the dealer or I are sure of the model or year but we were told around
      1980. The bike was removed from the original box which was in bad shape. It was
      assembled and these pictures were taken. It was then disassembled, packed in a
      new box and shipped to the U.S. The box has sat in my storage unit since
      arriving. I'm cleaning out the storage unit and I have too many bikes so this
      one needs to go to a good home.

      This bike has mostly Campagnolo components along with Universal brakes.
      Everything pictured on the bike is included: tires + fenders + reflectors and
      light + chain guard + pump. I'd rate the bike nearly pristine...a 9.5 out of a
      10...the only flaw I could see is some paint chipping on both rear drop-
      outs...it is minor. Please note the bike is completely dis-assembled and
      wrapped up in the shipping box so assembly by a bike mechanic is recommended.

      Location: River North

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/559050835.html