Guerciotti, frameset, ruby red, pics, 58cm, $400, (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Guerciotti, frameset, ruby red, pics, 58cm, $400, (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ... (pics on site)

      (Todd -- you sent this to me -- I assume you meant for it to go to the list)

      Guerciotti bicycle (cyclocross) frame and fork - $400

      Reply to: sale-556784894@...
      Date: 2008-01-30, 10:21AM CST

      This steel Guerciotti cyclocross frame and fork will come with headset (Shimano
      600) and bottom bracket (Shimano) installed. Stickers are readily available.
      Color is 'ruby red.'

      Measurements are 58 high (center-top), 56 top tube (center-center), 101
      wheelbase, and approx 84 standover.

      Canti studs and somewhat horizontal dropouts. Runs fine as fixed or 3-speed.

      Location: Kansas City

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/556784894.html