'80s, Lotus, Unique, pearl / blue, pics, 23", $125, (craigslist / Norfolk)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      '80s, Lotus, Unique, pearl / blue, pics, 23", $125, (craigslist / Norfolk)

      Men's Lotus Unique Road Bike - $125

      Reply to: sale-522716953@...
      Date: 2007-12-29, 4:38PM EST

      Early 80's Lotus Unique Road Bike, 58cm (23"). I bought this bike from a police
      auction and had it fixed up at Conte's about a year ago (new chain, bars, tires
      and tubes, brake levers, pedals, etc.). The tape on the bars is ripped up, but
      other than that, the bike is in very good shape. I'm 6'1" and this bike fits me
      pretty well--maybe slightly too big. I'm asking for $125, obo.

      Location: Norfolk

      http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/522716953.html