Schwinn, Paramount PDG Series 30 MTB, blue splatter, pic, 21", $75, (craigslist / Norfolk)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Schwinn, Paramount PDG Series 30 MTB, blue splatter, pic, 21", $75,
      (craigslist / Norfolk)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      One of the non-US market models as the downtube reads "Schwinn" instead
      of "Paramount".

      Schwinn Mountain Bike - $75

      Reply to: sale-527044225@...
      Date: 2008-01-03, 11:50AM EST

      Schwinn 30 series PDG. CR-MO. 21-speed. Shimano breaks and gears. 21 inch
      frame, 26 inch wheels, 24 inch toptube. Quick release wheels. This bike has not
      been used much, since I bought another one a couple of years ago. It's a great
      bike, but there's just no room for it anymore. I believe it was made in the mid-
      90s. Get in shape as part of your New Year's resolution! Happy riding! $75 obo

      Location: Norfolk