1983, Fuji, tourer, grey, 52cm, $60, (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      1983, Fuji, tourer, grey, 52cm, $60, (craigslist / Denver)

      Not mine ...

      83 vintage fuji touring bike - $60

      Reply to: sale-524552566@...
      Date: 2007-12-31, 2:50PM MST

      83 Fuji road-touring bike with cro-mol steal butte tubing. BEST OFFER! Grey. 52
      inch. In great condition. Completely ridable. Got new bike, finally. Good to
      someone just getting into biking or bike lover who appreciates cro-mo butte
      steal frame. They do not make them like this anymore. If I was a bike mechanic
      I would keep the frame and rebuild wheels. Call 720-273-1328 ;
      sctrapp@...

      Location: Golden

      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/524552566.html