'60s, Ralieigh, gold, pic, large, $70, (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      This has been listed for months. Unless it is a total piece 'o crap (hard to
      tell from the pic), I can't understand why it hasn't sold. That is a lever
      (non-cable) activated front derailleur, no?

      Classic Raleigh Road Bike - $70

      Reply to: sale-525923788@...
      Date: 2008-01-02, 10:04AM MST

      Raleigh road bike from the 60's, I think... Mechanically quite
      sound...new/repacked bearings throughout, original front hub on newly built
      wheel, new cables, new seat post, handle-bar tape, new brake pads, new tires
      and tubes. Steel toe-clips on rat-trap style pedals. 10 speed. Ready to ride!

      Frame is solid, and rust-free, not bent; paint is shot, though. Most suitable
      for those up to 6' tall; however, the seat-post is quite long and will
      accommodate taller riders. 33" from top tube to ground.

      $70.

      720-253-7036 (phone calls greatly preferred over email)

      Thanks!

      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/525923788.html