1990, Schwinn, Paramount (Waterford), silver/red "flade", pics, 59cm, $1300, (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      1990, Schwinn, Paramount (Waterford), silver/red "flade", pics, 59cm, $1300,
      (craigslist / San Diego)

      Not mine ... (pics on site -- nice paint)

      59cm Restored Schwinn Waterford Paramount beautiful! - $1300

      Reply to: sale-524893633@...
      Date: 2008-01-01, 3:21AM PST

      Shoulder problems have me moving to recumbents. Selling my restored 1990 OS
      Waterford Schwinn Paramount. I had this Frame set repainted by Waterford in
      2003 with a custom Ti->Candy Apple "Flade" paint job. The pictures do not do it
      justice. It's beautiful. I rode it in 2003 and part of 2004, parked it in favor
      of my touring bike, and from 2005 on I've been on recumbents. This has been
      hanging on the wall the last 3 years.

      Size 59cm

      Frame and Fork Schwinn Waterford Paramount OS tubing, Vintage 1990, this is not
      the Japanese PDG Paramount, this is the real deal. Both frame and fork are
      steel, very light. Bike weighs in at just under 20lbs, and rides like a dream.

      Parts:

      Dura Ace Hubs
      32 hole Mavic Open Pro Rims/DT DB spokes
      Dura Ace Brakes
      Dura Ace Ti Cassette (12-23)
      Dura Ace Cranks
      Ultegra Bottom Bracket
      Chris King Threaded headset
      Campagnolo 10 Speed Ergo brake/shifters (ready for 10spd, just replace
      cassette/chain)
      Jtek shiftmate cable adapter (Shifts better than when it had DA brifters!)
      Dura Ace Chain
      American Classic seat post
      Flite Gel seat, or Brooks pro, your choice.
      3T bars
      3T stem

      A lugged steel frame/fork of this quality will cost you $1600-$2000.

      More pictures at http://www.oldschoolbmx.org/gallery2/v/Bikes/Paramount

      Email or call 619-562-0769

      Thanks for looking!

      Location: Santee/Lakeside