Nishiki, Royale ladies, brown, $45, (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Nishiki, Royale ladies, brown, $45, (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ...

      Nishiki Royale ladies 12 sp bike - $45

      Reply to: sale-524978660@...
      Date: 2008-01-01, 10:10AM CST

      This is a metallic goldish brown mid 80's Nishiki Royale in fantastic
      condition. It has not been ridden much over its life. All alloy components.
      First $45 takes it. Message me or call me for more info. 816 229-2220

      Location: Blue Springs

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/524978660.html