Schwinn Varsity (CL Ann Arbor-Detroit)

  • Eric Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Kind of neat what they did, actually. Looks like the put on a new Dimension
      fork, mustache bars, aero levers, and a rear rack.

      Not mine, no relation, etc.

      http://annarbor.craigslist.org/bik/524738878.html

      SCHWINN VARSITY COMMUTER/CAMPUS 10 SPEED READY TO RIDE - $100
      Reply to: sale-524738878@...<sale-524738878@...?subject=SCHWINN%20VARSITY%20COMMUTER/CAMPUS%2010%20SPEED%20READY%20TO%20RIDE%20-%20$100>
      Date: 2007-12-31, 10:25PM EST

      This is a great commuter or campus/college bike. Schwinn Varisty 10 Speed
      bike. This bike features...... 27" wheels with like new tires & new tubes //
      new road bike levers // new unique handlebar. More upright ridding position.
      Very confortable hand positions // new handlebar tape // new brake cable &
      housing // new rear rack. This bike is ready to ride. Built this for myself.
      Only used a few times. I'm 6' tall and this bike fits me fine.

      - Location: LIVINGSTON COUNTY