56cm 1982 Trek 520 - $200

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/523807847.html

      Sorry to anyone who had contacted me before about this bike. I got busy with the holiday and had to put it off. Sorry for any inconvenience.
      this is a 1982 Trek 520 I believe. It's a 12 speed. Lugged steel frame. Aluminum 27" rims laced to sunshine hubs. Specialized tires. Downtube shifters, dia compe brakes. Avocet touring saddle. Shimano pedals with clips but no straps. The size is 56 cm seat tube and top tube, measured from center to center. Standover of about 32 inches or so I believe. most of it is original as far as I can tell and in good shape.
      Its a real nice bike, rides well. Would be a good around town bike, commuter, light touring, fixed gear conversion, fixie, track, road bike.
      Email me to see it.