Holdsworth Special FS

  • XO Spaghettio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hi,

      Still trying to sell my too big Holdsworth Special. It's a funky size with a
      funky set-up but a nice riding bike in excellent mechanical condition:
      53c-t
      51c-c
      56.5 actual tt
      nitto dirt drop stem and bars
      campy brake levers
      long reach shimano 600 brakes
      sugino at crankset (currently a double, but it's a triple crank)
      suntour xc front derailleur
      shimano 600 rear derailleur
      new old stock suntour 6-speed bar-cons
      new six speed freewheel
      new chain and bottom bracket
      random front wheel
      mavic ma-2 rear wheel (32 hole) with mavic hub

      Asking $250, plus packing and shipping if applicable. Located in Sacramento,
      CA. The paint has several nicks and scratches but no dents. The bike is
      Reynolds steel and was totally overhauled down to the bearings about 3
      months ago. No pedals.