'80s, Olmo, grey, pics, 50cm, $200, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      '80s, Olmo, grey, pics, 50cm, $200, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Classic 80's Italian Olmo 12 speed Bike - $200

      Reply to: sale-492670421@...
      Date: 2007-11-28, 5:26PM PST

      Cleaning out the Garage-

      Here we have a mid 80's Italian bicycle, set up with Shimano indexed 12 gears.
      The frame is made of Columbus straight gauge tubing, and is in pretty good
      shape for its age, with a bit of rust on the chrome fork. I built this for my
      wife years ago, but she was never comfortable with a men's frame.

      It is 50 cm. or 19-3/4" to the top tube. It has all Shimano 600 parts, with the
      exception of the Gripshift gear changer controls. Probably just a couple of
      hundred miles total. I can set it up as a fixed gear single-speed, or change
      the bars back to dropbars, but it will have downtube shifters then. Price new
      was over $700.

      Location: Santa Monica

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/492670421.html