Specialized, Sirrus, red, pics, 60cm, $250, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Specialized, Sirrus, red, pics, 60cm, $250, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Specialized Sirrus - $250

      Reply to: sale-493529280@...
      Date: 2007-11-29, 1:31PM PST

      Up for sale is my early nineties red Specialized Sirrus. It is a 60 cm tall
      bicycle with the shimano 105 group that was out at the time. Included is a
      Silca presta pump for you to keep your tires pumped to the max psi's before
      every ride to avoid flats and more out of your pedal stroke. I used it for
      sport as well as a means of transportation so the bike has a bike messenger
      look but it performs like a racer. Please ask questions and or leave a contact
      number so that I may reach you. Thanks for looking.

      Location: hollywood

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/493529280.html