1997, Romic, track frameset, black, pics, 52cm, $360, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      1997, Romic, track frameset, black, pics, 52cm, $360, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      CUSTOM ROMIC TRACK BIKE FRAME 52x55cm - $360

      Reply to: sale-493534262@...
      Date: 2007-11-29, 1:35PM PST

      ROMIC Track Bike Frame & Fork
      - Custom built by the Gasiorowski family in Houston, Texas circa 1997
      - Constructed of legendary Reynolds 531 throughout (531 is only available now
      by special order)
      - Medium point lugs, English style wrapped seatstays, Shimano (UFP) fork tips &
      drop-outs, gusseted bottom bracket (for additional lateral stiffness), fork
      crown drilled for a brake
      - Painted gloss black with lugs outlined in gold (bling)
      - Seat tube: 52cm c-t-t, top tube: 55cm c-t-c, front spacing: 100mm, rear
      spacing: 120mm, seat post size: 27.2mm
      - Includes Stronglight A9 1" threaded headset (a bomb-proof classic, 3 months
      old)
      - 2 coats of Framesaver applied throughout
      - Used but in near perfect condition
      - Larger images available

      This frame rides beautifully, solid and agile. However, I need to make room for
      next month's rent. Yours for significantly less than what I originally paid.

      *****FRAME & FORK ONLY*****

      Location: Echo Park

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/493534262.html