3Rensho, track, purple, pic, $600, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      3Rensho, track, purple, pic, $600, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      3Rensho NJS Keirin Track Bike Fixed Gear w/ Nitto, Suntour, etc - $600

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2007-11-29, 3:22PM PST

      I am selling my complete NJS track bike for a blowout price because I need to
      pay rent. First one with $600 gets it!! Call me for info at: 718-505-4445.

      Location: Queens

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bik/493644540.html