Fisher, MTB, red, pics, $300, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Fisher, MTB, red, pics, $300, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Immaculate FISHER Mountain Bike - $300

      Reply to: sale-495477392@...
      Date: 2007-12-01, 11:32AM PST

      I bought this gorgeous bike new for $1000, rode it on the street a couple times
      and then stored it in my garage for several years. It is in fabulous, like-new
      condition, new tires, just tuned up at the bike shop. I had all the very best
      parts money could buy put on this bike when I had it built. Shimano Deore XT
      derailors, shifters, etc. Top-of-the-line cranks... everything. Tange prestige
      tubing. I'm selling because I live in a house and am now moving into a condo
      with no storage at all. First $300 (CASH) takes it. While you're here, I have
      dozens of other items that I'm selling (electronics, plants, camping gear,
      bookshelves, filing cabinets, RubberMaid storage sheds, etc.

      Location: Los Angeles

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/495477392.html