Kabuki 10 speed & Fuji Racer 10 speed

  • mcjjj2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2002
      I just looked at my first Japanese-made Kabuki. Strange bike. All
      stainless steel tubes, looks very hi-tech, like your mamma's
      flatware, otherwise trad. steel lugs with 1/2 chrome fork and stays,
      Suntour parts, orig sew-ups available, but replaced w/newer
      clinchers, 56cm & flawless condition. It's for sale too...$350

      I am also the first to look at his 70s Fuji Racer. Very lightweight,
      all Suntour, striking chrome lugs, 54cm, near flawless condition,
      orig sew-ups also available, but replaced w/newer clinchers & seat.
      He wants $400

      Act fast, he is putting an ad in the paper today!