Re: [BOBishBikesFS] Careful on Litespeed sale ***SCAM ALERT***

  • Mark Kasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      YES MOST CERTAINLY FAKE!!!
      here's some proof:
      http://www.mmba.org/viewtopic.php?t=69566&sid=53aff41e9d6620ddfbb34445fa94c8bf

      and if that doesn't convince you try finding any "morgan's bikes" anywhere
      in augusta. a good rule of thumb is if google can't find the shop, it isn't
      there.

      and a couple more things... why the hell would a legit bike shop that
      supposedly has been running for 33 years in maine bother putting in "US"
      when discussing price... aaaand one more thing... no one EVER... EVER gives
      away "Free Global Shipping"

      my guess is the scammers advertise this in europe and other foreign
      countries claiming that being located in the US allows them to save that
      much money or something... going to bed now but one of us bob'ers should
      alert the proper authorities asap