F/S:1994 diamondback Response Elite

  • stephen Thorpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hey Guys,
      I signed up for this group a while back so I could sell this mountain bike
      and search for info on my other mountain bikes.
      I have a very nice 1994 Diamondback Response Elite that has had little
      usage. It has a few scrapes on the decals and paint,but is very clean. Even
      has original Phsyco tires.
      It has titanium handlebars, titanium Flite saddle, XT rear derailer, Lx
      front derailer, very clean Manitou shock , anodized blue billet brake
      hangers, anodized blue Q.R. skewers, chromoly frame.
      An awesome bike for only $325.(shipped to your door) if shipped to the US
      only.
      This bike originally sold for $1650. in 1995 if that gives an idea of
      quality.
      If you are interested ,please write for pictures.
      Thank You, Stephen Thorpe
      Write me at: oldcars4u@...
      or call: 540-980-8150