HI-VENUS bicycle

  • Bob Yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Anyone ever hear of this model? I did a web search and found a Chinese
      bike manufacturer with a model that looks like one I found in a flea
      market/antique shop.

      26' womens bike, fully enclosed chain, single speed, enclosed rear hub
      brake(drum?), front basket, stand that flips under the rear wheel.

      It was in the back of an un-air-conditioned room with bad light, so I
      did not spend much time on it.

      location Antiques plus, Clarksville, AR 479-705-0712
      I don't expect to be near it anytime soon.